Welcome to East Sussex & Brighton House Clearance services. We are house clearance and antique specialists based out of gorgeous city of Brighton. We can provide full and partial house clearances as well as single items and appliances. Our depth of knowledge and the service we provide will impress you. To arrange a free no obligation quote please give us a call, we will try and get you booked in within a couple of days. Please see our Frequently asked questions page to find out more information on quotes, lead time and anything else in the process of house clearances.
“Reliable, Professional and experienced”
We wouldn’t have lasted so long in this industry if we weren’t all of the above. The experience we have has enabled us to fine tune our services and make them the best they can possible be. We will arrive exactly when we say we will and there will never be any hidden costs.
“Best prices for your collectables and antiques”
We have a number of contacts and outlets in Bournemouth, London and Sussex, which enables us to get the best prices for items. This advantage allows us to pass this benefit onto our customers by offering top prices for your antiques and collectables.
“Top quoting system”
Our company quotation sheet is designed to be straightforward and easy to understand. It clearly shows any items of value (Items of value will be pointed out while visiting the property) and the costs involved in the removal of the rubbish aspect of house clearances.
- Give us a call to arrange a quote. We have long opening hours so we are able to generally fit you in within a couple of days notice.
- We come and view the property by either meeting yourself at the property or picking the keys up from your estate agent, solicitors or friends.
- Once we have viewed the property we will be able to give you a price. The price will be explained and laid out into items we have purchased nd the cost of the rubbish removal aspect of the property.
- When you agree to the price we will get you booked in for the house clearance, generally within 7 days and we our able to do rush jobs.
- We arrive exactly when we say we will on the date arranged with a team to get your property cleared.
What we can clear
There’s pretty much nothing we can’t clear no matter how big or small. All out vans are fitted with tail lifts to help get the largest of items onto our vans. An example of what we can clear
- White appliances
- Complete house contents
- Partial house clearance
- Kitchen cupboards
- And every in between!
Please get in touch for a free no obligation house clearance quote. You can contact us 07906616436 or use our quotation form located on the side on our website.
Our Promises and Goal
One of our main goals as a house clearance company is to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Rest assure nothing will be thrown away that could be reused. We achieve this by donating to charity, recycling, up cycling furniture and using recycling centers to dispose of our rubbish.
“There’s nothing we can not handle”
Our team is experience and has the tools to get any job done, no matter how big or small. We are here to make your life easier.