East Sussex House Clearance and Rubbish Removal
Based in Brighton we offer East Sussex house clearance and rubbish removal services. To get a quote please give us a call or use our quotation form located on right hand side of our website. All our quotes are free and at no-obligation. Our company quotation sheets are designed to show you exactly what your paying for. Any items of value your property may contain will be pointed out and a offer will be made. The offer can be used as an offset from the final sum of the clearance and any surplus amount will be credited to the customer.
One of our many goals is to make our customers lives easier, from working weekends to providing quotes late in the evening when your back from work. Our dedication to keep our prices low, offers high and go that extra mile for our clients has taken our business to new heights.
The main towns we operate in are listed below; we do also offer our house clearance services to the smaller and remote villages that fill out the rest of East Sussex.
- Bexhill on Sea
- Tunbridge Wells
- Parts Of West Sussex
How We operate
- First step is to get in contact to arrange a quote. We have the resources to arrange a time that best suits you.
- When we come around we will walk around the property with you and take note of everything that’s being cleared. We can provide full house clearances and partial house clearances.
- After we have looked around we will provide you with the cost or credit. The quotation sheet will list room costs and items of value so you can see exactly what each price is.
- Once the quote has been accepted we will get you booked in. We operate 7 days a week to provide house clearances so we are sure we will be able to find a day that best suits you!
- We will then clear the property. Payment can be made via cash on exit or online bank transfer. All our details and payment terms can be found on our invoices.
East Sussex House Clearance Case Study
These case studies feature on all our location pages and are a chance for us to show off our company the services we can provide. East Sussex if filled with lovely towns, gorgeous woodlands and full of greenery. We go out our way to keep rubbish that we have cleared out of landfill. In this particular situation we did a house clearance in Barcombe, right in the middle of East Sussex. The house was above average with the amount of mass that was inside and took just shy of 2 days to complete. As it’s our goal to reduce landfill and make sure any reusable item is reused we managed to recycle 80% of the properties clearance. Unfortunately not all items can be saved and are destined for landfill such as faulty electrical items but you can rely on use to do our best!
Making East Sussex as green as possible
East Sussex is a lovely place to live and we are dedicated to keeping it as green as possible, in fact outmain goal as house clearance company is to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfill. We achieve this by donating to charities and using commercial recycling centers. As a rubbish clearance operating in east Sussex we feel like it’s our duty to protect the county we live in.